Sunday, November 24, 2013

And for my next trick....

One afternoon Jane, Harry, and I are sitting down to lunch and I see that Harry needs some water.  I fill a cup with a little water and set it on his highchair tray.  He looks at it, takes a sip, and then starts looking around for something.  He slips his hand to his side, feels around a little, and pulls out another cup from his seat.  It reminds me of the scene from "Elf" when Buddy pulls out a small bottle of maple syrup from inside his sleeve. Anyway, Harry then uses the second cup to pour water between the two.  It was just so funny how he found the second cup and knew exactly what he wanted to do with it that I did my best to capture a few pictures of his cute little trick.

Harry produces his second cup.

Harry enjoys the sport of water pouring.

Harry cleans up afterward.

No comments: