Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Model for a Day


Through some luck I met Bill Millios, a wonderful gentleman who's picked up photography as a hobby. Having recently been married, and still fitting into my dress, Bill asked if I would do a bridal shoot for him, to help him build the wedding side of his portfolio. It was definitely fun learning how to model. Luckily my sister-in-law Sharole came along to help out and give me feedback.

This picture is one of my favorites. If you're interested in more, send me an e-mail and I'll give you the link to the gallery, while it's still up, or I'll send you some.

As fun as this experience was, I don't see modeling in my future :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I am glad that you met him... I hope you were able to have some free shots for your collection. Maybe I can have him to be my photographer in my wedding someday :)

bmillios said...

Not a model?

I disagree!

:^)

Elle, when you find the guy, and nail the date down, let me know.

Toby O said...

a little luck, oh and membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, I might add! Good photo btw

Emily said...

Good point... I did meet Bill at Church. Now, that's a great way to network!