Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Moving Pains

Well, it's time to move again. Just once more before our big move to Romania. And in preparation for moving from California, I had to paint over my wall art. So, below are pictures taken right before I painted over them. Sad... but not really.
Freehand and not my best work, I had a lot of fun painting directly on the wall. The first one I did (the yellow and green one) I started when a friend was over visiting. She was talking about something while I was mixing my paint, and she stopped mid sentence as she saw me paint right onto the wall. She was quite surprised that I was just going to paint without even drawing with pencil first. Gotta love shock value.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, that is a good artistic touch you have! I bet you will have so much fun in Romania!

looking forward to revendzeous with you in February! :)