Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Everyday

I thought to take some "everyday" pictures just to give you all a taste for classes and school. Below is a picture of Emily's teacher of last week Simona (center) [We get new teachers every week. I would include a picture of Nils' teacher, but we attend different classes/schools].


Here is the "HUB" school, Nicolae Iorga, where Emily goes to school. Nils comes to join me a few times a week in the afternoon, and sometimes all day! The school serves for children ages ~7 - ~15 (I think).

Here's what a lot of the blocs look like. This is on Emily's way to school. Nils and I go in different directions, so we don't often get to walk together. :( But when we do... it's so nice!!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Love hearing about daily life in Romania. What an adventure. I understand that the language is coming along for the two of you. Such smart kids, you are.

Hugs!

Janet