Thursday, March 13, 2008

Interview on KJAZZ Cafe

For those of you who may have missed it, and for record purposes, here's the interview we had on the KJAZZ Morning Show. We were on the air the Tuesday before we left for Romania. Sorry it's not captioned, but if you'd like to get the general idea of what was said send me an e-mail. Also if there are consistent problems viewing the video, let me know and we'll post it on YouTube.com and send everyone the link. It is a rather large file so some patience may be required.


6 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, you guys! That is so neat. Your e-mail was the first I heard about it. Emily, you sounded so sure and professional - no surprise there. Not to mention you looked beautiful! I am really excited for you guys and all the wonderful experiences you will have. Much love!

Sarah said...

By the way... that guy that interviewed you two looks strangely familiar. I seem to remember him on a t.v. show or a movie from somewhere? What do you think?

Toby O said...

Mah sistur is FAMOUS!! On TV!! Now I'll have to keep all your letters and the stuff you touched, because someday I'll be able to sell it on eBay as memorabilia. Not that I wouldn't have kept all that anyway...

Anonymous said...

wait one moment, the man who interviewed you was the ward janitor in the film "Church Ball" with Fred Willard and Gary Coleman

Sarah said...

Erik just told me that your interviewer was on the movie "Church Ball" as the janitor that had a heart condition and a crush on some girl in the movie. Haha!

Anonymous said...

You both looked impressively confident, so I guess the training was worth its time! Athough,Nils, I have not seen you in a while and there's a little resemblance with Elvis (when he was still young and not doing drugs)...which made me laugh.
It's a little sad, that the interview was only so short, it would have been interesting to know a little more about your expectations!
I enjoy reading your blog, with love from Austria, Michaela.