Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nils the Grad Post Grad

Last week Nils finished his final project for his Master's Degree in Public Administration from the Monterey Institute of International Studies (MIIS). It wasn't until I saw the website where he posted his entire project did I realize how much work he put into it! I'm really quite proud of him. Anyway... YEAH for Nils!!

Anyone who's interested in his final Master's project, you can view the complete project on:
http://notebook.zoho.com/nb/public/nbergeson/book/69926000000011027
There's a lot of really interesting stuff that may be useful to anyone working on future facilitation or evaluation projects.

We've also posted some video footage of Nils' facilitation exercise on Youtube. Go to http://www.youtube.com/ and search for nbergy5 and you'll receive a complete list of all of our film entries (all the ones with Youth Vision in the title are relevant to the project). I even got to play a small role as the interviewer for the evaluation of the exercise afterward! :) Take a look! And here's a picture of the participants.


Again, congrats Nils! You're officially done with school!!! (Unless of course you decide to pursue your PhD... )

5 comments:

Jancisco said...

Congratulations, smarty. It's impressive!

Anonymous said...

I didn't read any of it, snore do I plan to, but WAY TO GO!! Now you can get the big bux.

Unknown said...

YAY!! May Real Life begins!! Hope you will get regular paychecks any soon. :)

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Hey we found your blog on the francisco's! Yay! You guys are awesome, we miss you!

Paul said...

Good job Nils! You guys crack me up. That mouse incident made me laugh out loud. Thanks for keeping me entertained.