Friday, February 19, 2010

Baby's Due Date... Where's the Baby??

Today is officially Jane's due date (notice the number on the baby counter is zero). But our baby seems completely content to stay where she is for now. That's okay with me since that means a few more days of a full night's sleep and the assurance that I know what I'm doing. Within a few days, all that will go out the window... and we welcome it! :)

Since I don't have pictures of the baby to post, instead, I'll share some pictures my mom took of me yesterday in honor of my 40th week and still being pregnant. That's the other lucky thing... I hadn't really had any "glamour pregnancy" photos taken of me yet, so we were able to squeeze it in before Jane squeezed out. :) Enjoy!











7 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

You are so pretty. I cant wait to see the baby.

Emily + Eric said...

Wow - what a gorgeous mommy! I also LOVE the name Jane. Can't wait to see pictures of her.

-Emily (you know, from school) :)

Megan said...

I'll admit, I was hoping this would be a "Jane is here!" post, but I'm so glad to see these 40 weeks pictures! You're such a smokin' hot mama!

Good luck with everything ahead. I'm so happy for you and honestly wish I could be there to give you a hug and hold your precious baby (ya know...whenever she arrives).

Jan said...

Very nice! So sad that baby Jane didn't want to share my birthday. Good luck the next few days.

Unknown said...

Wow, Love the pictures! I like the one with blue shirt and the temple dress! :)

Glad that you were able to seize the beauty of pregnancy! :)

Diana said...

You look AMAZING!! (I hope you feel as great as you look). Love these photos.

midoriliem said...

I was so sad that the baby and I didn't share a birthday! But you look beautiful! I can't wait to meet The Kid.