Friday, August 17, 2012

Astana Apartment Tour

We're in Astana! Here's the apartment tour video you've all been waiting for!


Some notes:
  • I tried to copy Nils' "baby voice" featured in the Bogota apartment tour, but it didn't last.  (I think that was for the best.)
  • Jane is saying "Come see my house? Okay.  Come on. I tee you. Come on. Come in Daddy.  You knock ont' door, an come in, okay?" This is a result of me playing House with Jane and coming to visit her.
  • Although we had a request, we didn't film the exterior of the building.  If anyone is interested, here's a link with a summary and picture of the complex exterior.
 We're loving our new home!  And we have the guest room ready for visitors! ;)

3 comments:

Megan said...

Oh Emily, you're as beautiful as ever! Your children are darling and WOW what an amazing home! I never would have thought, 10 years ago, that you would be a world traveler and be country-hopping while living abroad.

I hope all is well and you're happy and healthy!

Bronwyn said...

What a beautiful apartment ! Thanks to technology we can see where you are living and can get a feel for your comfort and safety.

Conveniences have been built-in and the decor is very beautiful. I liked the dark wood cabinets and the ripple/fog glass. I'm glad the apt is better than what we were imagining for you/family.

Thank you for putting this update on your blog.

Love, mOm

Bergeson said...

Jane reminds me of that bloke who gives you a strange tour through the Hermitage in Russian Ark.